Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Contact Resistance:||20mΩ Max||Withstand Voltage:||500V AC/DC|
|Insulation Resistance:||1000MΩ Min||Operation Temperature:||-40℃ To +105℃|
|Contact Material:||Phosphor Bronze||Contact Plating:||Au Or Sn Over Ni|
|Au Or Sn Over Ni:||PA6T/PA9T/PBT+30% GF(UL94V-0)||Current Rating:||3AMP|
pin header female connector,
2 mm pitch female connector
Black Female Header Connector SMD Type Single Row Height 4.3mm PA9T Material
What is a PCB Connector?
Printed Circuit Board connectors are connection systems mounted on PCBs. Typically PCB Connectors are used to transfer signals or power from one PCB to another, or to or from the PCB from another source in the equipment build. They provide an easy method of Design for Manufacture, as the PCBs are not hard-wired to each other and can be assembled later in a production process.
PCB Connector orientations
The term PCB Connector refers to a basic multipin connection system, typically in a rectangular layout. A mating pair of PCB Connectors will either be for board-to-board or cable-to-board (wire-to-board). The board-to-board layouts can give a range of PCB connection orientations, all based on 90 degree increments:
1. We value our customers’ trust in sourcing for the most suitable components for their requirements.
2. We only offer what is best for our customers, knowing each customer is unique.
3. Our fast, innovative service will ensure that our customers’ needs are answered
4. We value every customer, no matter small or medium volume orders.
5. Our business is not just about components supply, it’s about delivering promises.
6. Our aim is make sourcing connector easy for you
7. We'll reply your inquiry within 24hours,Online Inquiry is Welcome.
8. We provide OEM,ODM services
9. 20pcs free samples, For repeat order customer, We'll provide more than 20pcs samples for prototype project if necessary.
10. Your one-stop source for components solutions.
How to Packing:
We provide flexible packaging methods to meet different requirements. For Female Header connector, there are four methods of packaging:
1. Tray Packing, suitable for manual assembly.
2. Tube Packing, suitable for manual assembly.
3. Reel Packing with tape, suitable for automatic machine producing
4. Reel Packing with Cap, suitable for automatic machine producing
Generally, female headers with suited pin headers are used to finish created modules in electronic industry.As below you can find some of scope of application.