|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2Kpcs|
|Packaging Details:||Tray/Tube/Tape/Reel Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||7 to 15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T & Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per day|
|Operation Temperature::||-40℃ To +105℃||Number Of Row:||2|
pin header female connector,
right angle female header
Dual Row 20Pin Female Header Connector Right Angle Gold Flash
What is a PCB Connector?
Printed Circuit Board connectors are connecting systems, which are used to transfer signals or power from one PCB to another, or to or from the PCB from another source in the equipment build. As PCBs are not hard-wired to each other and can be assembled later in a production process, providing an easy method of Design for Manufacture.
PCB Connector orientations
The term PCB Connector refers to a basic multipin connection system, typically in a rectangular layout. A mating pair of PCB Connectors will either be for board-to-board or cable-to-board (wire-to-board). The board-to-board layouts can give a range of PCB connection orientations, all based on 90 degrees increments: Parallel or mezzanine – both connectors are vertical orientation;90 Degree, Right Angle, Motherboard to Daughterboard – one connector is vertical, one horizontal;180 Degree, Coplanar, Edge-to-Edge – both connectors are horizontal orientation.
Other names for PCB Connectors
PCB Connectors are known as PCB Interconnect product. Specific terms are also used for the two sides of the connection. There are also some other names for PCB connectors: Male PCB Connectors usually referred to Pin Headers, as they are simply rows of pins, while Female PCB Connectors named as Sockets, Receptacles, or even (somewhat confusingly) Header Receptacles.
1. Connector Type:Female Header
2. Contact Type: Female Socket
3. Style: Board to Board
5. Current Rating:1.5A
6. Withstand Voltage:500V AC/DC
7. Contact Resistance:20mΩ Max
8. Contact Shape: Square Pin
9. Pin Length: Customization
10. Insulation Height:Customization
12. Mounting Type: Through Hole
13. Number of Row: Dual Row
14. Operating Temperature:-40℃ to 105℃
Why Choose CNJWY:
1. We value time, as the greatest currency. It’s well known that you can never get back lost time. All our products are centered around this idea. At CNJWY, We provide the best solution way to save your time.
2. We are deeply committed to the health and safety of the world. CNJWY has been implementing the ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system. We have enhanced our environmental performance. And we apply this regulation to all of our business.
3. All the products are available for customized packaging according to your demand.
4. Most efficient producing makes fast delivery, which would make sure of the lead time always ahead of your expectation
Female header widely used in different industry such as automotive, uva, balance car and so on. as below image is application scenarios. image is limitation ,for more detail you can directly contact with our sales team.
Contact Person: Mr. Steven Luo
Dual Row 10 Pin Header Connector , Male Pin Pcb Wire To Board Connectors
DIP10 Pin Box Header Connector Contact Resistance 20 MΩ Max Current Rating 1.0AMP
2.54mm Pitch Board To Cable Connectors , Male Pin Board To Wire Connector
Straight Board To Wire Box Header Connector 1.27mm Pitch 34 Pin Gold Flash
2.54mm 10 Ways DIP PCB Wire To Board Connectors Straight Through Hole
2 * 20 Pin PCB Wire To Board Connectors With Latch 1.27 Mm Ejector Header
Black PCB Wire To Board Connectors Gold Flash 1000MΩ Min Insulation Resistance:
Right Angle 26 Pin PCB Wire To Board Connectors Ejector Header Black Color