|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2Kpcs|
|Packaging Details:||Tray/Tube/Tape/Reel Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||7 to 15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T & Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per day|
|Plastic Height:||2.1mm||Current Rating:||1.0AMP|
pin header female connector,
2 mm pitch female connector
Straight Through Hole Female Header Connector Dual Row Applied in Motherboard
2. Connector Name: PCB Connector/Female Header
3. Insulation Material:PA6T UL 94-V0
4. Contact Material: Copper Alloy
5: Mounting Type: Through Hole
6: Number of Row: Single
7: Contact Finish: Gold Over Nickel
8: Termination: Solder
10: Current Rating:1.0A
11: Withstand Voltage:500V AC/DC
12: Contact Resistance:20mΩ Max
13: Contact Shape: Square Pin
14: Pin Length: Customization
15: Pin Available:2Pins to 80Pins
16. Operating Temperature:-40℃ to 105℃
What is a PCB Connector?
Printed Circuit Board connectors are connection systems mounted on PCBs. Typically PCB Connectors are used to transfer signals or power from one PCB to another, or to or from the PCB from another source in the equipment build. They provide an easy method of Design for Manufacture, as the PCBs are not hard-wired to each other and can be assembled later in a production process.
PCB Connector orientations
The term PCB Connector refers to a basic multipin connection system, typically in a rectangular layout. A mating pair of PCB Connectors will either be for board-to-board or cable-to-board (wire-to-board). The board-to-board layouts can give a range of PCB connection orientations, all based on 90 degree increments:
Other names for PCB Connectors
PCB Connectors can be known as PCB Interconnect product. Specific terms are also used for the two sides of the connection. Male PCB Connectors are often referred to as Pin Headers, as they are simply rows of pins. Female PCB Connectors can be called Sockets, Receptacles, or even (somewhat confusingly) Header Receptacles.
How to Packing
We provide flexible packaging methods to meet different requirements. For Female Header connector, there are four methods of packaging:
1. Tray Packing, suitable for manual assembly.
2. Tube Packing, suitable for manual assembly.
3. Reel Packing with tape, suitable for automatic machine producing
4. Reel Packing with Cap, suitable for automatic machine producing
Why Choose CNJWY:
1. CONNJWY has come a long way over the years in delivering what we promise and is proud of what we have achieved so far.
2. Your one-stop source for components solutions.
3. Our aim is make sourcing connector easy for you
4. Our fast, innovative service will ensure that our customers’ needs are answered
5. We value every customer, no matter small or medium volume orders.
6. Our business is not just about components supply, it’s about delivering promises.
Generally, female headers with suited pin headers are used to finish created modules in electronic industry.As below you can find some of scope of application.
Contact Person: Mr. Steven Luo
Dual Row 10 Pin Header Connector , Male Pin Pcb Wire To Board Connectors
DIP10 Pin Box Header Connector Contact Resistance 20 MΩ Max Current Rating 1.0AMP
2.54mm Pitch Board To Cable Connectors , Male Pin Board To Wire Connector
Straight Board To Wire Box Header Connector 1.27mm Pitch 34 Pin Gold Flash
2.54mm 10 Ways DIP PCB Wire To Board Connectors Straight Through Hole
2 * 20 Pin PCB Wire To Board Connectors With Latch 1.27 Mm Ejector Header
Black PCB Wire To Board Connectors Gold Flash 1000MΩ Min Insulation Resistance:
Right Angle 26 Pin PCB Wire To Board Connectors Ejector Header Black Color