|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box packing|
|Delivery Time:||7 to 15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-55º C ~ +105º C||Contact Resistance:||25 M Omega Max|
|Rated Current:||3.0A AC (RMS)||Insulation Resistance:||1000M Omega Min|
|Voltage Resistance:||500V AC R.m.s||Material - Metal:||Copper Alloy|
network cable connector,
micro usb male connector
D-SUB 37PIN Connector, DB37PIN Bit Black Double Row 90 Degree Plug-In Board
PCB Connector orientations:
The term PCB Connector refers to a basic multipin connection system, typically in a rectangular layout. A mating pair of PCB Connectors will either be for board-to-board or cable-to-board (wire-to-board). The board-to-board layouts can give a range of PCB connection orientations, all based on 90 degree increments:
· Parallel or mezzanine – both connectors are vertical orientation;
· 90 Degree, Right Angle, Motherboard to Daughterboard – one connector is vertical, one horizontal;
· 180 Degree, Coplanar, Edge-to-Edge – both connectors are horizontal orientation.
Product characteristics :
|Type||D-SUB 90 37PIN|
|Rated current||3.0A AC (RMS)|
|Rated voltage||250V AC (RMS) /DC|
|Voltage resistance||500V AC r.m.s|
|Contact resistance||25 m Omega Max|
|Insulation resistance||1000M Omega Min|
|Working temperature range||-55 ℃~+105℃|
|Material-Electroplating at Contact||gold|
Purpose of service:
1. Lead customer choose a best connection sulotion way.
2. 20pcs free sample. Support more than 20pcs sample for old customer.
3. OEM/ODM service. We have a strong R&D team to support connector design.
4. Quickly response, email reply within 12hours,online inquiry is welcome.
5: Serivce attitude:our business is not just connector supply, it's about deliverying promises.
Why Choose CNJWY:
1. High-Quality Guarantee
CNJWY has been focusing on improving the Quality Control Systems, aiming at providing high-quality products that fit ISO9001 Certificate for years.
2. Competitive Price
We have a whole set production process which include electroplating,stamping,injection molding,assemly to ensure our competetive price.
3. Customized Packaging
All the products are available for customized packaging according to your demand.
4. Fast Delivery
Most efficient producing makes fast delivery, which would make sure of the lead time always ahead of your expectation.
5. The series of product specifications are complete, but also tailor-made. Safe and reliable quality, competitive price.
(D-SUBminiature connectors) A family of plugs and sockets widely used in communications and on earlier PCs. For example, the analog VGA monitor interface uses a D-sub 15-pin plug and socket. Also called "DB connectors" and "D-subs," they come in 9, 15, 25, 37 and 50 pin varieties. The D-sub designation defines the physical structure of the connector, not the purpose of each line.
Contact Person: Steven Luo